Product innovation is the key to success in cosmetic industry. Meanwhile, regulatory authorities and consumers are demanding higher quality, safety and efficacy standards for cosmetic raw materials and final products. Fast and state-of-the-art product development, assuring good stability, compatibility and tolerance while combining appealing and proven claims are key requirements for the success of new active ingredients and cosmetic products.
To help cosmetic industries face this challenge, inovapotek presents a broad range of R&D services, including formulation development, stability studies, efficacy, SPF, safety and consumer tests of active ingredients, cosmetic textiles and finished cosmetic products, consulting services and regulatory affairs.
oral care – skin care – hair care – make-up – toiletries – sun protection
- A multidisciplinary team (pharmacists, biochemists, biotechnologists, doctors, engineers, biostatisticians, etc.) with skills and know-how to assure the scientific excellence you need;
- An extensive database of Caucasian, Negroid and Asian volunteers, with different skin types, vast age groups, and improved recruiting skills for fast recruitment and enrolment to clinical trials;
- Modern facilities, including laboratory and exam rooms fully equipped, controlled and adjustable to each type of study;
- State-of-the-art equipment to assess biomechanical properties of skin and hair, imaging analysis software and high definition images for marketing;
- A strong network of partners, including universities, research institutes, dental clinic and hospitals to offer you a wide-ranging expertise and the latest techniques.
R&D around the clock
Founded by two experienced researchers, R&D plays an important role at inovapotek. Our R&D department constantly develops new methods to assess skin and hair properties and thus bringing new ways of supporting your claims and allowing inovapotek to provide highly customised and innovative services.